Thank You for Purchasing the Medallion Plate Cover (MPC)
Easy Mounting Instructions:
1. Purchase a small tube of high temp. RTV Silicone Gasket Maker (black color) from your local auto parts store.
2. Carefully Remove Old derby cover and screws, if too tight use thread loosener
3. Place new Medallion Plate Cover on bike for fit, Make note where your 12:00 position is for MPC, this will be used to mount your medallion correctly inside the counter-bore recess. If 2 hole part mount part and see where 12:00 position is.
4. Put two small dabs of silicone (approx a dime size amount) at the 12 and 6 o’clock positions.
*** please don’t use a lot of silicone, it will be difficult to remove medallion ***
5. Push your Medallion into the silicone, and center it, a small amount of silicone should come out the thru hole on the back.
6. Wait at least 7 – 8 hours for silicone to cure before your ride with MPC.
7. Mount the MPC and tighten the screws snug.
Easy removal Instructions:
1. Remove Medallion Plate cover from bike.
2. Place the MPC upside-down on a thick towel.
3. Use a very small screw driver and push it in between the medallion and the medallion Plate cover, Just twist a little and the medallion should loosen up, then pop it out.
4. Clean out the silicone, using a non sharp tool.
5. The MPC is ready to accept another medallion, see above.
Any questions email:
Or call Motordog69 LLC. Tel: 407-325-3836