Primary Cover Coin Mounting Instructions
Thank You for Purchasing “P3” Primary Cover Coin Mount Medallion Plate Cover (MPC)
Please read first: Easy Mounting Instructions:
1. Purchase a tube of permatex hi temp. RTV Silicone Gasket Maker (ultra black) from your local auto parts store.
2. Remove your Primary cover from your bike, see your mechanic or harley manual for details.
3. Clean off your whole primary cover with alcohol and remove all dirt, wax etc.
4. Place “P3” on one of your favorite spots for fit, with the side slot facing a free area to place a small flathead screwdriver in later to remove your coin.
5. FILL BOTH CHANNELS UP NICELY, A LITTLE MORE IN THE CHANNEL IS BETTER THAN A LITTLE LESS, NOT EXCESSIVE!!
6. apply 1 bead in each of the channels on the underside of “P3” Primary Coin Mount And press down firmly to mount.
7. you might want to use some masking tape or similar to steady “P3” while the RTV silicone cures. DO NOT MOVE “P3” AROUND – this will cause silicone to smear. If it smears, allow it to dry and peal off later with a straw end or something non-abrasive.
8. Allow silicone to cure overnight at least 12 hours or more.
9. Next day mount coin by putting 2 dabs of RTV silicone about ½ dime size amount. Make sure the side slot is clear of RTV silicone. (This slot will be used later to remove your coin.)
10. Center your coin in and Wait 12 hours or more for RTV silicone to cure.
11. repeat these steps for each of the 3 “P3” Coin Mounts, you can do all the coins at the same time If you like.
12. Enjoy your new look, and Ride with Pride
Easy removal Instructions:
1. Use a very small thin screw driver insert in the side slot and pry the coin out, you may have to use another screw driver once it loosens up to help remove coin. Be very careful not to damage “P3” when inserting the screw driver in the side slot just twist a little and the medallion should loosen up, then pop it out.
2. Clean out the silicone, using a non sharp tool.
3. “P3” is ready to accept another medallion, see above.
Any questions email:
Or call Motordog69 LLC. Tel: 407-325-3836
Don’t forget to share this great Universal MPC with your friends and crew , www.motordog69.com
Your Cart is currently empty.