Air Cleaner Mount & Universal Coin Mounting Instructions
Thank You for Purchasing *THE ACM Air Cleaner Mount & THE UCM Universal Coin Mount, 2 Medallion Plate Covers in 1.
Please read first: Easy Mounting Instructions: **** Asterick denotes – Additional Mounting instructions for Air Cleaner Mount
1. Purchase a tube of permatex hi temp. RTV Silicone Gasket Maker (ultra black ) from your local auto parts store.
2. Clean off your favorite mounting spot with alcohol and remove all dirt.
3. Place “The UCM” Universal Coin Mount on your favorite spot for fit, with the side slot facing a free area to place a small flathead screwdriver in later to remove your coin. Or mount UCM with additional screw holes provided.
*4. AIR CLEANER MOUNT: Use center screw provided to mount to air cleaner tighten carefully, Continue to step 8, apply silicone
5. If using rtv silicone apply 1 bead in each of the channels on the underside of “the UCM” Universal Coin Mount. And press down firmly to mount, FILL CHANNELS NICELY DON’T USE EXCESSIVE– this will cause overflow.
6. Also if using rtv silicone you might want to use some masking tape or similar to steady the UCM while the the RTV silicone cures. DO NOT MOVE “The UCM” AROUND – this will cause silicone to smear. If it smears, allow it to dry and peal off later with a straw end or something non-abrasive.
7. Allow silicone to cure overnight at least 12 hours OR MORE. Next day mount coin.
*8. Apply 2 dabs of RTV silicone about ½ dime size at the 3 and 9 o’clock positions. Make sure the side slot is clear of RTV silicone. (This slot will be used later to remove your coin.) you may want to use some maskin tape on the edge of the coin to hold it in place .(don’t tape over painted parts of the coin)
9. Center your coin in and Wait 12 hours or more for RTV silicone to cure.
10. Enjoy your new look, and Ride with Pride.
Easy removal Instructions: and removal Instructions for Air Cleaner Mount
1. Use a very small thin screw driver insert in the side slot and pry the coin out, you may have to use another screw driver once it loosens up to help remove coin. Be very careful not to damage “the UCM” when inserting the screw driver in the side slot just twist a little and the medallion should loosen up, then pop it out.
*2. Clean out the silicone, using a non sharp tool, For Air Cleaner Removal use a Allan wrench to remove the center bolt to get into your air cleaner.
3. “The UCM” is ready to accept another medallion, see above.
Any questions email:
Or call Motordog69 LLC. Tel: 407-325-3836
Don’t forget to share this great Universal MPC with your friends and crew www.motordog69.com
Your Cart is currently empty.